Moving from current awareness to intelligence
5th December 2019
[Research Focus: Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020]
Is current awareness, with its traditional reliance on newsletters, still a valid way to think about the organisation's need to keep departments and individuals updated on breaking news, trends and research?
From our research, we see that there's a broader business need to create and use intelligence within a bigger, more diverse context. In fact, we increasingly see "current awareness" as a subcategory of the broader need for "intelligence".
Join us for this webinar where we'll draw on this year's research and the models we've developed. We'll demonstrate how you can start thinking about moving towards a service and platform that goes beyond third-party data and adds layers of analysis and insights from within, and outside, the organisation, along with opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
Webinars are open to licensed users on a Jinfo Subscription. Spaces are limited.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a subscription, please contact us.
- Thursday, 5th December 2019 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (GMT) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: Moving from current awareness to intelligence
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Webinar deck - moving from current awareness to intelligence
Friday, 13th December 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021