Content portfolio as part of strategy
11th February 2020
A key priority for the information centre is managing the content portfolio as part of the overall information management strategy. This involves managing stakeholders as well as the portfolio itself and knowing how to engage them as effective partners. In this webinar, we look at how best to do this and how to overcome some of the challenges along the way.
In this webinar a Jinfo analyst will explain:
- The impact of the content portfolio on headline goals
- How to connect the two
- The role of stakeholder engagement in this strategy.
Webinars are open to licensed users on a Jinfo Subscription. Spaces are limited.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a subscription, please contact us.
- Tuesday, 11th February 2020 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (GMT) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with access to Content and Community.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar deck - content portfolio as part of strategy
Tuesday, 18th February 2020
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021