Colleen Sullivan is a Sr. Marketing Associate for Deloitte. She works for the Global Consulting Knowledge Management group and markets knowledge management services and offerings to Deloitte practitioners globally. She ensures all messages align the value of the our knowledge. Colleen joined Deloitte Consulting in October 2005. Prior to joining Deloitte she worked as a television producer for ABC and NBC news stations.
Articles by Colleen Sullivan:
Communicate collaboratively with social media
Tuesday, 12th June 2012
Maintaining good lines of communication in all teams is essential to success. There are multiple channels for keeping team members connected, each with different opportunities and risks. Consider social media for collaborative communication.
Find the right communication channel to empower teams to work
Tuesday, 12th June 2012
Maintaining good lines of communication in all teams is essential to success. There are multiple channels for keeping team members connected, each with different opportunities and risks. Identifying and using the best channel for each situation – be it email, social media, instant messaging, by phone or face to face – will improve team relations and drive positive results.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021