Deborah Andrysiak is a knowledge management specialist and writer at the University of Arizona and is a member of the Information Technology Services department as well as the CIO"s Communications and Marketing team. Deborah"s professional and academic interests include professional writing and instructional technology. She holds a BA in English Literature (Journalism minor) from the University of Arizona, an MA in Organizational Management from the University of Phoenix and certification in Professional Writing from the Graduate College at Northern Arizona University. She recently completed an MA from Northern Arizona University with a focus on literacy, technology and professional writing.
Articles by Deborah Andrysiak:
Is Video Now a Credible Source?
Monday, 25th March 2013
All videos are not created equal... and this might not be a bad thing. However, each video produced should have a clear purpose for its respective audience - whether it's to entertain, to convert prospective customers, or for information/educational purposes. As with any social media, if video is used as a resource, knowing how to distinguish the legitimacy of the video will lend credibility to your research.
The Evolution of Video on the Web - Towards a Legitimate Resource
Monday, 25th March 2013
We live in a rapidly evolving, media rich world; a world that offers a robust and effective web-delivered pipeline of information that funnels a user's need to the appropriate technology-related resource or solution. Video on the internet is one such outlet that has been a mainstay for information gathering and dissemination - but how can you determine the credibility and reliability of the video and its source?
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021