Anne Rogers is senior director, Research & Knowledge Management Services at Cargill in Minneapolis. She is responsible for managing a global team that provides professional business and technical information research work and knowledge processes and systems. She has a passion for making it easy to connect people to people and people to information to promote productivity and insights, for leading an R&D Knowledge Management Team to create processes and systems for effective sharing and management of knowledge created in Cargill"s global research functions.
Prior to joining Cargill, Anne spent 20 years at The Dow Chemical Company in Midland, Michigan, where she held a number of information management positions.
Articles by Anne Rogers:
Functional partnerships and information services - how about that IT/IS relationship?
Wednesday, 19th June 2019
The subject of how an information service can effectively work with IT is something Jinfo has touched on previously and is still as pertinent as ever. With the ever-increasing pace of technological change and the information department's dependence on IT, Anne Rogers of Cargill takes another look at this area and ask what makes an effective relationship and how you can establish a "functional" relationship with IT.
My Favourite Tipples from a head of knowledge and research services
Wednesday, 22nd June 2016
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Anne Rogers, director, knowledge and research services at Cargill's InfoCenter. She shares her favourite online resources in areas from knowledge management to current awareness and basketball.
My Favourite Tipples from a Global Knowledge & Research Specialist
Wednesday, 12th February 2014
Anne Rogers is director, Knowledge and Research Services at Cargill’s InfoCenter. Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Anne shares her favourite tipples.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021