Ben Wightwick is a product director at HighQ. Ben works with clients on improving both internal and external communication and knowledge management with a focus on getting work done by taking modern social technology concepts and solutions and applying them to the enterprise. You can reach Ben via twitter or by email.
HighQ provides innovative solutions to some of the world"s leading organisations. We uniquely combine secure, enterprise-grade technology with the best ideas and user experience from consumer tools to enable you to securely exchange business critical information and collaborate with colleagues, customers and partners in one unified space.
Articles by Ben Wightwick:
Enterprise Collaboration Enables New Ways of Doing Business
Friday, 7th March 2014
As part of the FreePint Topic Series: The Social Enterprise, Ben Wightwick looks at factors to consider when reviewing enterprise collaboration solutions and some of the influencing trends associated with social business and the future of work.
What to Look for in an Enterprise Collaboration Platform
Thursday, 6th March 2014
The demand for secure file sharing, social task management and social collaboration is growing at a rapid pace. But choosing the right software is the challenge. Ben Wightwick highlights six important areas to look out for when buying an enterprise collaboration platform, two important challenges faced when implementing one and some next steps.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021