What to Look for in an Enterprise Collaboration Platform
6th March 2014
The demand for secure file sharing, social task management and social collaboration is growing at a rapid pace. But choosing the right software is the challenge. Ben Wightwick highlights six important areas to look out for when buying an enterprise collaboration platform, two important challenges faced when implementing one and some next steps.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: What to Look for in an Enterprise Collaboration Platform
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- What to Expect from Intranets in 2014
Monday, 17th February 2014
- Making Social Succeed: What Organisations Need To Do
Thursday, 30th January 2014
- What Affects the Adoption of New Technology?
Tuesday, 10th December 2013
- What on Earth is the Digital Workplace?
Tuesday, 3rd December 2013
- Social Media vs Collaborative Technologies
Friday, 29th November 2013
- Embedding Collaborative Thinking in Everyday Processes
Monday, 3rd March 2014
- How Effective is Your Enterprise Social Network?
Friday, 7th February 2014
- The Road to the Effective Social Enterprise
Thursday, 30th January 2014
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021