Amit Kothari is an entrepreneur and consultant. He is currently being grant-funded by the Government of Chile to build Tallyfy - a highly usable tool that simplifies, tracks and measures core business processes, in real-time - on any device. It transforms workflows into simple checklists with highly focused social features, for the first time. He spent many years helping to roll out enterprise social software within blue chips and law firms, with a first-hand view of the practical issues.
Articles by Amit Kothari:
Changing News Consumption Habits
Monday, 1st December 2014
Amit Kothari discusses how to leverage news sources for business advantage and how to ensure news consumption is recognised as a high-level process.
Organising and Delivering Practical Actions from News Content
Wednesday, 26th November 2014
The consumption of news has changed radically in the past few years. The devices we use to read news have changed, along with the possible targets and methods of taking actions from news content. In an environment where you need to act decisively on news that directly affects your reputation, knowledge base and competitive position, it is very important to understand how to leverage news sources. Amit Kothari discusses ways in which better value can be driven from investment in news content that is produced both externally and internally.
Structure, Visibility & Measurement: Linking Social to Business Processes
Monday, 10th March 2014
Social enterprise efforts have sceptics - and sometimes for good reason. Whilst social collaboration has important qualitative use cases, some executives struggle to see how social tools can fit into existing business processes. Social by nature is unstructured, but bringing social behaviour into a structured process could provide visibility, enable process improvements and allow you to capture all actions - down to the tiniest step to see real-time analytics.
Bridging the Gap Between Business Processes & the Social Enterprise
Friday, 7th March 2014
The social enterprise "tidal wave" has begun to break at the beach of business processes. "Social", in the way it's manifested at present, is only suited for some business processes. However, social approaches can bring visibility to core business processes. They can encourage consistency in processes, and they can solicit and reward improvements through crowdsourcing. Measuring micro-level steps within processes is the next frontier in value for management, producing analytics we've never seen before.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021