Bridging the Gap Between Business Processes & the Social Enterprise
7th March 2014
By Amit Kothari
The social enterprise "tidal wave" has begun to break at the beach of business processes. "Social", in the way it's manifested at present, is only suited for some business processes. However, social approaches can bring visibility to core business processes. They can encourage consistency in processes, and they can solicit and reward improvements through crowdsourcing. Measuring micro-level steps within processes is the next frontier in value for management, producing analytics we've never seen before.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Bridging the Gap Between Business Processes & the Social Enterprise
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Is Gamification Right for My Organisation?
Thursday, 27th February 2014
- What's the Problem with Enterprise Social?
Wednesday, 5th February 2014
- Could an Enterprise Social Network Make Us Happier?
Friday, 10th January 2014
- Securing Senior Management Buy-In
Thursday, 19th December 2013
- Understanding Technology Culture... and What You Can Do About It
Wednesday, 9th October 2013
- Embedding Collaborative Thinking in Everyday Processes
Monday, 3rd March 2014
- FreePint Tackles Business Planning, ROI & Value
Monday, 10th February 2014
- KM and organisational change: M&A and onboarding
Monday, 13th February 2012
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - selecting components and designing scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 4th May 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021