Marc Limacher started I.S.I.S. in 1992 as a boutique primary CI speciality firm focusing exclusively on the life sciences (12 therapy areas & med devices) and IT industries.
As a 26-year veteran in the CI and counter-intelligence industry, he has grown I.S.I.S. into a global leader in primary commercial, technology, clinical, and regulatory intelligence & strategic consulting services, counting a select group of global Fortune 100 companies as loyal clients.
As a best practices expert in ethical strategic and tactical Competitive Intelligence (CI) investigations, systematic CI tracking programs, war gaming, and counter-intelligence services, Marc also provides custom seminars to companies and academia.
Articles by Marc Limacher:
The Importance of Competitive Intelligence in the Biotech Industry
Wednesday, 11th June 2014
Marc Limacher takes a look at the importance of having a systematic competitive intelligence process in place, with a particular focus on companies in the biotech, life sciences and IT industries.
The Case for Systematic Primary Intelligence Tracking with Tangible ROI
Monday, 9th June 2014
Marc Limacher explores the importance of a systematic Competitive Intelligence capability for the biotech and life sciences industry - in order to support future-oriented decisions, to out-think the competition, or allocate R&D resources appropriately. He also highlights how important CI is in the IT industry with its short product lifecycles. The need to adhere to a code of ethics and ways to ethically and legally collect CI data are also discussed.
Developing & Leveraging Your Primary Source Network for High Impact Competitive Intelligence
Thursday, 15th May 2014
Marc Limacher identifies how to cultivate a network of internal and external primary sources for a competitive intelligence early warning system, how to foster a CI culture and how to leverage insights for maximum impact. He demonstrates how human intelligence can provide critical competitive advantage.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021