Madhu Subramanian is a market and competitive intelligence manager at Cisco. In the past she has conducted strategic research in the technology and financial services industry at Deloitte and Tiburon Strategic Advisors. Madhu has deep expertise in competitive intelligence, forecasting models, and Excel-based analysis.
Madhu is also passionate about big data analytics and is constantly looking to build her skills in this area. In her spare time, she likes to jog and indulge in interesting DIY projects.
Articles by Madhu Subramanian:
"Must-Haves" for Your Competitive Intelligence Toolkit
Wednesday, 2nd July 2014
Madhu Subramanian highlights four key sources where Competitive Intelligence professionals can mine information and gain unexpected insights into competitor activities, product and marketing initiatives and executive announcements.
Creative Sources of Competitive Intelligence
Monday, 30th June 2014
In this age of information explosion, traditional sources of intelligence gathering will just not be good enough. Competitive intelligence professionals need to find creative avenues to provide interesting and impactful insights that set them apart from their peers. Madhu Subramanian highlights creative free CI sources available online, including Google Trends and job boards.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021