Creative Sources of Competitive Intelligence
30th June 2014
In this age of information explosion, traditional sources of intelligence gathering will just not be good enough. Competitive intelligence professionals need to find creative avenues to provide interesting and impactful insights that set them apart from their peers. Madhu Subramanian highlights creative free CI sources available online, including Google Trends and job boards.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Creative Sources of Competitive Intelligence
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Collecting, Assessing and Organising Data for Competitive Intelligence
Wednesday, 7th May 2014
- Social Media Monitoring: the Options
Tuesday, 25th February 2014
- Social Media Habits We Should ALL Develop in 2014
Monday, 27th January 2014
- Social Media for Competitive Intelligence
Monday, 8th July 2013
- Collecting, Analysing and Communicating your Insights for Competitive Intelligence
Monday, 2nd June 2014
- Social Media Monitoring: FreePint's Recent Reviews
Friday, 23rd May 2014
- Tracking Breaking News for Competitive Intelligence
Monday, 12th May 2014
- Forming a Social Media Research Strategy for Competitive Intelligence
Tuesday, 9th July 2013
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021