Social Media for Competitive Intelligence
8th July 2013
Freelance business information specialist Claire Whayman discusses the use of social media in gathering and analysing competitive intelligence. She examines the role of the information professional in developing and maintaining a strategy to ensure that relevant social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook are monitored.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Competitive Intelligence: Analytical Tools - How to Do More Than Just SWOT!
Tuesday, 4th June 2013
- Gleaning Competitive Intelligence from Crowdfunding
Tuesday, 14th May 2013
- Infographics: The "At a Glance" Research Source
Tuesday, 30th April 2013
- Widen Your Horizons: Research with Non-Text Sources
Tuesday, 25th June 2013
- Competitive Intelligence: Analyse Company Information to Understand Corporate Strategy
Thursday, 2nd May 2013
- The Competitive Intelligence War Goes Mobile with GPS and Smartphones
Thursday, 11th April 2013
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021