Kate Stanfield is head of knowledge management at CMS Cameron McKenna LLP, a leading law firm advising businesses, financial institutions, public sector bodies and governments around the world.
Kate has 25 years" experience of working in a knowledge role within law firms, and six years before that in public and business libraries. She has experienced the development and process of KM in all of its glory and its restrictions, and helped legal teams with knowledge and information services, from knowledge sharing audits, creating knowledge strategies, through to improving intranets and developing taxonomy for the business.
Articles by Kate Stanfield:
My Favourite Tipples from a Head of Knowledge Management
Tuesday, 19th May 2015
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Kate Stanfield, head of knowledge management for a commercial law firm. She shares her favourite online resources in areas from technical forums for intranets, to legal coverage and language learning.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021