Wasim Ahmed is a PhD candidate and research associate at the Information School, University of Sheffield. Wasim is a regular contributor to the LSE Impact Blog and his posts cover key trends and issues within social media, but also more practical suggestions on using tools to capture and analyse social media data. Wasim is a keen Twitter user (@was3210) and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Articles by Wasim Ahmed:
My Favourite Tipples from a Twitter research expert
Thursday, 17th November 2016
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Wasim Ahmed, a social media researcher and consultant who shares his favourite sources in the area of social listening, Twitter and analysis.
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022