Cerys is Post*Shift"s lead consultant on technology-enabled organisation design. She currently teaches executives and change agents at large enterprises on the methods of enabling agile, distributed change. She also undertakes primary research into digital strategy and the barriers to digital transformation through internet of things, digital engineering initiatives and the future of organisations.
Before joining Post*Shift, Cerys was an independent consultant for 10 years implementing knowledge and information systems. Cerys is happiest at work when armed with sticky notes and a kanban board. Outside of work, she enjoys diving on WWII vessels around UK waters. She can be found on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ceryshearsey/
Articles by Cerys Hearsey:
How will artificial intelligence alter current awareness?
Monday, 21st August 2017
Over the past year, the topic of artificial intelligence (AI) and the future of work has become a political hot potato. Everyone knows that changes are coming, but very few people can anticipate the full impact and extent of those changes. The information profession is poised to undergo significant transformation, and the future of current awareness could look very different. In this article, Cerys Hearsey explores the potential changes and focuses on where the profession can add the most value, whilst building a new AI-powered service.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021