Paul is a freelance contractor focused on change management, with 30 years" experience. He has worked on various projects such as operating model design, product design, outsourcing and business change technology and regulatory issues across a wide variety of businesses such as financial services, oil/gas, charities and professional bodies. Paul has also provided consultants to various startups and he is a director for two of these firms. He has chaired a number of industry bodies and has also worked for various trade bodies, writing course materials. Paul obtained an MBA from the Open University in 1999.
Articles by Paul Taylor:
My Favourite Tipples from a change management specialist
Wednesday, 11th July 2018
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Paul Taylor, who is a speaker and author on topics such as technology, freelancing and change management. He is also a change management consultant, chair and non-executive director and mentor. He shares some of his go-to resources to keep on top of a broad range of topics.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021