Karina Fabian is the marketing communications specialist for NEWSCYCLE Solutions, a provider of premium software technology that empowers the global media industry. Her primary duties include marketing and content writing and social media management. She"s the author of 16 books in the science fiction, fantasy and comedic horror genres. Karina is the founder and former president of the Catholic Writers" Guild and coordinator of their annual online writing conference. She lives in Florida with her husband and two of their four children. She enjoys the warm weather, jet-skiing when she can, and watching rocket launches from her backyard. Her personal website is http://fabianspace.com.
Articles by Karina Fabian:
My Favourite Tipples from a social media manager
Wednesday, 8th August 2018
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Karina Fabian, content writer and content marketing specialist at NEWSCYCLE Solutions. She shares some of her go-to tools for keeping on top of new apps, managing a variety of social media platforms and scheduling posts, and chatroom software.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021