Michael is an experienced knowledge management specialist with a systems thinking perspective, collaborating with cross-functional teams to transform business needs, user feedback, and analytics into actionable plans and implemented knowledge management products. He has worked in the knowledge management industry for two decades, and currently works as a governance analyst at First San Francisco Partners, helping to make information actionable. Michael has a Master"s Degree in Library and Information Science from Dominican University (Illinois), and previously worked for the MITRE Corporation, helping systems engineers share their knowledge across the company and around the world. He can be contacted on LinkedIn.
Articles by Michael Moore:
Leadership alignment interviews - engaging your stakeholders around value
Wednesday, 26th June 2019
Communicating the value of information services to budget holders and decision-makers is challenging. One way to enhance that communication is to interview leaders in your organisation to show where their ideas align, and where there may be gaps or misalignment. This article looks at how to shape leadership alignment interviews to deepen your engagement with stakeholders, to increase your understanding of their thoughts on value, and to build their buy-in for strategic efforts.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021