Leadership alignment interviews - engaging your stakeholders around value
26th June 2019
Communicating the value of information services to budget holders and decision-makers is challenging. One way to enhance that communication is to interview leaders in your organisation to show where their ideas align, and where there may be gaps or misalignment. This article looks at how to shape leadership alignment interviews to deepen your engagement with stakeholders, to increase your understanding of their thoughts on value, and to build their buy-in for strategic efforts.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Leadership alignment interviews - engaging your stakeholders around value
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Guide to value in the Jinfo Research Focus - Centre of Excellence
Friday, 5th April 2019
- Jinfo model of an Information Centre of Excellence
Friday, 1st March 2019
- How a competency framework can help define and articulate your areas of expertise
Thursday, 17th January 2019
- Jinfo model - evaluating information products
Wednesday, 24th July 2019
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022