Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
As we look forward to 2021, let us know what projects you’re most looking forward to and what challenges lie ahead - complete our two-question survey.
Please answer our two-question survey about what you think lies ahead in 2021:
1. What opportunities, projects or challenges are you most looking forward to? For example:
- New audiences or services
- Technology adoption and evolution
2. What are your biggest concerns for 2021? For example:
- Changing supplier relationships
- Shifting stakeholder priorities
- Capacity compared with demand.
Submit your responses now and help shape our thinking and research agenda moving forward.
Jinfo is aiming for "must have"
The disruptions this year prompted us to take a hard look at what constitutes "must have", and we're particularly proud of two developments:
- Our Focus on Value Chain provides a flexible methodology to measure the value of information products and services in organisations, based on a decade of our research, trial and revision.
- Our Community sessions have become invaluable, based on our unique ability to create interactive peer group dialogue online. Last week's Negotiation clinic involved role-playing, and was both fun and incredibly eye-opening for all of us.
Coming in early 2021:
- A holistic "Focus on Content Portfolio", along with the next iteration of our "Focus on Information Centre of Excellence".
- An enhanced experience on Jinfo's website, including embedded report viewing and improved search.
Uncertainty ahead? Absolutely. But you're not alone.
When you need fresh, proven ideas, dialogue with smart peers and a new perspective on opportunities in information strategy, Jinfo is here to help.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: