Jinfo is the new name for FreePint
3rd February 2016
By William Hann
Find out why we've changed our name from FreePint to Jinfo.
We're delighted to announce that "FreePint" has been renamed "Jinfo"
We've increasingly found that a name incorporating "free" and "pint" was a barrier to spreading the word about a service that:
- Supports the strategic role of information through research-based insight on sources, technology and value
- Delivers that insight through a paid subscription covering content, community and consulting.
"Jinfo" is short, memorable, and furthermore incorporates "information" in a way that "FreePint" didn't.
Nothing else has changed. This is purely a name change.
Everything else about our current service - research areas, subscription levels, pricing - stays the same.
The FreePint Newsletter is now the Jinfo Newsletter and remains the best way to stay informed about our latest research and resources.
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement as we strive to continually innovate in our research and offerings around the importance and value of information.
William Hann, Founder
PS: Please add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist/firewall.
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023