Jinfo is the new name for FreePint
Wednesday, 3rd February 2016
By William Hann
Find out why we've changed our name from FreePint to Jinfo.
We're delighted to announce that "FreePint" has been renamed "Jinfo"
We've increasingly found that a name incorporating "free" and "pint" was a barrier to spreading the word about a service that:
- Supports the strategic role of information through research-based insight on sources, technology and value
- Delivers that insight through a paid subscription covering content, community and consulting.
"Jinfo" is short, memorable, and furthermore incorporates "information" in a way that "FreePint" didn't.
Nothing else has changed. This is purely a name change.
Everything else about our current service - research areas, subscription levels, pricing - stays the same.
The FreePint Newsletter is now the Jinfo Newsletter and remains the best way to stay informed about our latest research and resources.
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement as we strive to continually innovate in our research and offerings around the importance and value of information.
William Hann, Founder
PS: Please add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist/firewall.
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021