Jinfo is the new name for FreePint
3rd February 2016
By William Hann
Find out why we've changed our name from FreePint to Jinfo.
We're delighted to announce that "FreePint" has been renamed "Jinfo"
We've increasingly found that a name incorporating "free" and "pint" was a barrier to spreading the word about a service that:
- Supports the strategic role of information through research-based insight on sources, technology and value
- Delivers that insight through a paid subscription covering content, community and consulting.
"Jinfo" is short, memorable, and furthermore incorporates "information" in a way that "FreePint" didn't.
Nothing else has changed. This is purely a name change.
Everything else about our current service - research areas, subscription levels, pricing - stays the same.
The FreePint Newsletter is now the Jinfo Newsletter and remains the best way to stay informed about our latest research and resources.
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement as we strive to continually innovate in our research and offerings around the importance and value of information.
William Hann, Founder
PS: Please add the email address email@example.com to your whitelist/firewall.
- Blog post title: Jinfo is the new name for FreePint
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Let's talk about managing up
20th April 2023
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
"The goalposts keep moving..."
1st March 2023
Corporate belt-tightening continues and we are all being asked to do "more with less". But how practical is it to maintain service levels with diminishing resources? Before the straw breaks the proverbial camel's back, how do information leaders proactively manage stakeholders' expectations and resist the urge to "make do and mend" when budgets are tight?Read on the Blog
- The goalposts keep moving…
1st March 2023
- What a difference a year makes….
1st February 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- Community session [May 2023] (Community) 23rd May 2023
- Let’s talk about managing up (Community) 20th April 2023
- Let's talk offshoring strategies (Community) 9th March 2023