Founder and Managing Director
William Hann founded Jinfo (then called "FreePint") in 1997 as a newsletter with tips and resources about effective information work. It has since grown into a global community of information practitioners, content buyers and knowledge workers, offering unique content, community and consulting around critical information topics.
William has a background in online information provision, with a first class honours degree in Information Science from Aberystwyth University. He has worked for a number of information vendors (including the Financial Times, Dialog and News International), and facilitated the Dow Jones Factiva Customer Advisory Board for 10 years.
Through Jinfo (formerly FreePint), William has received a number of industry awards, including European Special Librarian of the Year, Jason Farradane Award, and an open-source-intelligence Golden Candle Award.
In February 2016, FreePint was renamed Jinfo. Read more.
William can be reached at email@example.com
Articles by William Hann:
Per user per month flexibility in the Subscription
Tuesday, 5th April 2016
Introducing our new Subscription model which includes the option to add per user per month flexibility.
Jinfo is the new name for FreePint
Wednesday, 3rd February 2016
Find out why we've changed our name from FreePint to Jinfo.
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022