The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
By William Hann
The Jinfo Subscription has been relaunched, with unique and practical Content to drive Information Strategy, and a Community platform for confidential dialogue with other Information Leaders. Find out what’s planned for 2023, and why it’s a great time to start a Jinfo Subscription.
We have reintroduced the Jinfo Subscription due to overwhelming client demand.
If you are an Information Leader, the Jinfo Subscription gives you:
- Unique and practical Content, to develop your information strategy and inform your decisions. We align our content into four critical facets of Information Leadership: Value Chain, Centre of Excellence, Portfolio Management and Stakeholder Engagement
- Regular Community sessions, to talk with other Information Leaders in a confidential and facilitated discussion of topical themes. If you’re quick you can join our next discussion "Let's talk about benchmarks" on October 18th.
We are also in the process of enhancing our benchmarking (operational, salary surveys, vendor and product consumption and costs) and competitor intelligence offerings, which combine the unique Jinfo perspective with established benchmarking and CI practices.
If you have the budget, then the last quarter of the calendar year is a great time to purchase or renew a Jinfo Subscription. We can immediately support your work on budgeting, evaluations, 2023 planning and contract renewals.
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023