The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
By William Hann
The Jinfo Subscription has been relaunched, with unique and practical Content to drive Information Strategy, and a Community platform for confidential dialogue with other Information Leaders. Find out what’s planned for 2023, and why it’s a great time to start a Jinfo Subscription.
We have reintroduced the Jinfo Subscription due to overwhelming client demand.
If you are an Information Leader, the Jinfo Subscription gives you:
- Unique and practical Content, to develop your information strategy and inform your decisions. We align our content into four critical facets of Information Leadership: Value Chain, Centre of Excellence, Portfolio Management and Stakeholder Engagement
- Regular Community sessions, to talk with other Information Leaders in a confidential and facilitated discussion of topical themes. If you’re quick you can join our next discussion "Let's talk about benchmarks" on October 18th.
We are also in the process of enhancing our benchmarking (operational, salary surveys, vendor and product consumption and costs) and competitor intelligence offerings, which combine the unique Jinfo perspective with established benchmarking and CI practices.
If you have the budget, then the last quarter of the calendar year is a great time to purchase or renew a Jinfo Subscription. We can immediately support your work on budgeting, evaluations, 2023 planning and contract renewals.
- Blog post title: The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Let's talk about managing up
20th April 2023
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
"The goalposts keep moving..."
1st March 2023
Corporate belt-tightening continues and we are all being asked to do "more with less". But how practical is it to maintain service levels with diminishing resources? Before the straw breaks the proverbial camel's back, how do information leaders proactively manage stakeholders' expectations and resist the urge to "make do and mend" when budgets are tight?Read on the Blog
- The goalposts keep moving…
1st March 2023
- What a difference a year makes….
1st February 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- Community session [May 2023] (Community) 23rd May 2023
- Let’s talk about managing up (Community) 20th April 2023
- Let's talk offshoring strategies (Community) 9th March 2023