Let's talk about benchmarks
18th October 2022
The challenges on global organisations to successfully manage the ever increasing demand for new information and optimise costs, has never been greater.
Understanding how and why your own organisation compares to its peers is often very difficult without having access to a large network of industry professionals who are willing to share.
Due to increasing client demand, Jinfo is working with a number of customers to benchmark their service, including analyses on operational structure, supplier costs, human capital and location strategy.
This Community session was an opportunity to share insights on benchmarking, learn how benchmarks can inform decision making and contract negotiations, and turbocharge understanding of how colleagues compared with their peers.
View the article, "The importance of Benchmarking", to review the anonymised notes from our discussion and catch up on what you missed or reflect on what you heard.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
- Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this Community session and provide easier registration (recommended)
- Or complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check your access and register you for this Community session.
- Learn more about becoming a Jinfo client
- Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Building competitive advantage
9th February 2023
"Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint"
4th January 2023
25 years, 600 editions, 500 contributors. Jinfo has come a long way, and so has the value of information work. However, information leaders still need to win the war for talent, hold vendors to account, and keep an eye on competitors.Read on the Blog
- What a difference a year makes….
31st January 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
29th November 2022