Per user per month flexibility in the Subscription
Tuesday, 5th April 2016
By William Hann
Introducing our new Subscription model which includes the option to add per user per month flexibility.
Following requests from our customers, we've now made it possible to add additional users to your annual Jinfo Subscription.
Each level of the Subscription already includes a certain number of users, but it is now possible to add additional users at any time, on a simple per user per month basis:
Content level: Access to articles, reports and webinars
- Base price: £720 per year (New: 10% less than previous cost)
- Up to 2 users
- New: Add users at £30/user/month
- Best for: Smaller, centralised teams
Community level: Access to articles, reports, webinars and community sessions
- Base price:£2,400 per year
- Up to 10 users
- New: Add users at £20/user/month
- Best for: Larger teams, with specialised roles for purchasing, managing researchers, technology and knowledge management
Consulting level: Access to articles, reports, webinars and community sessions
- Base price: £4,800 per year
- Up to 40 users
- New: Add users at £10/user/month
- Best for: Large, global teams with multiple service hubs.
If you're an existing customer we'll be in touch soon to work with you on aligning the options to the size of your teams and their need for access.
If you're not yet a customer, the lower base cost for the Content-level subscription makes this a great time to start a Jinfo Subscription.
Learn more about the Subscription »
- Blog post title: Per user per month flexibility in the Subscription
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Subscription Update - What's New and What's Coming
Wednesday, 30th March 2016
"Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?"
15th June 2022
If progress on your strategy seems stuck, it may be time to revisit your operational plan. The latest resources in Jinfo's Focus on Centre of Excellence offer step-by-step guidance on how to break down a Big Vision into manageable, measurable pieces. Learn more about the practical steps you can take to get from Point A to Point B without overloading your team's capacity.Read on the Blog
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?
Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Does your data tell a story to your stakeholders?
Wednesday, 25th May 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk talent (Community) Monday, 31st October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Friday, 30th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022