Product review of Aurora's FirstLight (key advantages, introduction and contact details)
11th January 2021
By Andrew Lucas
FirstLight from Aurora WDC is an intelligence platform that was first reviewed by Jinfo at the beginning of 2018. In the first part of our latest product review, we take a look at the company and product as well as some of its key advantages. We also find out who uses the product, how it’s changed since our last review and what product enhancements are in the pipeline.
Note: Full review in Subscription Report (PDF)
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this article is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of Aurora's FirstLight (key advantages, introduction and contact details)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023