Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
16th February 2021
This is the first in a five-part series of articles looking at the content management features of intelligence systems. This article describes the components of an intelligence system, the type of content it's likely to include as well as a scorecard for content management features. All-in-one products covered include Factiva, Nexis Newsdesk, NewsEdge, and Northern Light's SinglePoint. We also look at platform-only products including Aurora's FirstLight, InfoDesk, InfoNgen and Intelligence2day.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this article is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Make-do current awareness
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Case study of Comintelli Intelligence2day in action
Monday, 23rd September 2019
- Market landscape - current awareness platforms
Friday, 16th October 2020
- Market landscape - key facets of intelligence systems
Thursday, 31st January 2019
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023