Automating information gathering, sharing and archiving with "If this then that" (ifttt)
5th April 2012
By Gary Green
If you are an information practitioner with responsibility for identifying, locating and sharing information via the internet, you may find that you are manually repeating the same or similar tasks on a regular basis.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Automating information gathering, sharing and archiving with "If this then that" (ifttt)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Some ways to use Storify - curate an archive, add context, tell a story
Thursday, 1st September 2011
- The people have spoken: Tapping into the collective intelligence of social media to brainstorm a new project
Tuesday, 1st March 2011
- Life is Tweet: Social Media at Orkney Library & Archive
Tuesday, 9th March 2010
- Find and Share Information on the Internet : Part 2
Thursday, 30th April 2009
- Find and Share information on the Internet : Part 1
Tuesday, 31st March 2009
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021