Automating information gathering, sharing and archiving with "If this then that" (ifttt)
5th April 2012
By Gary Green
If you are an information practitioner with responsibility for identifying, locating and sharing information via the internet, you may find that you are manually repeating the same or similar tasks on a regular basis.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Automating information gathering, sharing and archiving with "If this then that" (ifttt)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Some ways to use Storify - curate an archive, add context, tell a story
Thursday, 1st September 2011
- The people have spoken: Tapping into the collective intelligence of social media to brainstorm a new project
Tuesday, 1st March 2011
- Life is Tweet: Social Media at Orkney Library & Archive
Tuesday, 9th March 2010
- Find and Share Information on the Internet : Part 2
Thursday, 30th April 2009
- Find and Share information on the Internet : Part 1
Tuesday, 31st March 2009
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021