Competitive Intelligence: You Can "Race with the Machine"
6th March 2013
By Andrew Grave
Following his review of the last six months’ developments in competitive intelligence, Andrew Grave highlights how the trends he observed in research automation are being tackled by futurists. He describes how his forthcoming articles will assist information professionals in developing their skills for this environment.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Competitive Intelligence: You Can "Race with the Machine"
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- InfoArmy's Crowd Control Hits a Wall
Wednesday, 6th February 2013
- Career Development and Predictions for 2013
Monday, 24th December 2012
- Developments in CI Provision: How Should Information Professionals Adapt?
Tuesday, 5th March 2013
- Practice Report: Reliable Research Sources
Tuesday, 5th February 2013
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021