Product Review of BvD Compliance Catalyst: Introduction, Value and FreePint's View
19th August 2013
By Chris Porter
Chris Porter introduces BvD's Compliance Catalyst, a workflow application which helps organisations to take an informed, risk-based decision on whether to accept a potential new customer, supplier or other business partner. The product can help to increase efficiency and reduce risk as well as ensure that compliance requirements are met.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Product Review of BvD Compliance Catalyst: Introduction, Value and FreePint's View
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of BvD Compliance Catalyst: Customer Support, Pricing & Contact Details
Tuesday, 27th August 2013
- Product Review of BvD Compliance Catalyst: Outputs, Alerts, User Interface & Special Functionality
Thursday, 22nd August 2013
- Product Review of BvD Compliance Catalyst: Search Options
Wednesday, 21st August 2013
- Product Review of BvD Compliance Catalyst: Sources, Content & Coverage
Tuesday, 20th August 2013
- Product Review of Leadership Companies Premium: Introduction and FreePint's View
Wednesday, 14th August 2013
- Mini Review: Alacra Compliance Enterprise
Monday, 29th July 2013
- Due Diligence & Risk Management Made Easier - Thomson Reuters Launches New Products
Thursday, 25th July 2013
- Mini Review: Lexis Diligence
Thursday, 27th June 2013
- New Compliance Tools to Speed Up the Onboarding Process
Monday, 24th June 2013
- BvD Mint: Introduction and FreePint's View
Monday, 22nd October 2012
- Executive summary of product review of Dow Jones Risk and Compliance Portal
Tuesday, 19th June 2012
- Go Forth with (Due) Diligence
Friday, 28th June 2013
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021