Product Review of Leadership Companies Premium: Executive Summary
30th August 2013
Leadership Companies Premium offers a tightly focused and well-executed product for organisations which require executive contact and network details on US public companies and the largest/most important private companies, finds Aileen Marshall in her executive summary. Particular strengths include the detail available in the executive records and the links to and visual representation of their networks.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product Review of Leadership Companies Premium: Executive Summary
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Leadership Companies Premium: Customer Support, Licensing & Pricing
Tuesday, 20th August 2013
- Product Review of Leadership Companies Premium: Search Outputs & Special Functionality
Monday, 19th August 2013
- Product Review of Leadership Companies Premium: Interface and Search
Friday, 16th August 2013
- Product Review of Leadership Companies Premium: Sources, Content & Coverage
Thursday, 15th August 2013
- Product Review of Leadership Companies Premium: Introduction and FreePint's View
Wednesday, 14th August 2013
- D&B360: Introduction and FreePint's View
Wednesday, 29th May 2013
- Leadership Companies Premium: Developing a C-Suite Network
Thursday, 22nd August 2013
- Sales Intelligence Services Power CRM Insights: Introduction
Monday, 22nd July 2013
- Improving the Sales Process with InsideView
Friday, 19th April 2013
- The Competitive Intelligence War Goes Mobile with GPS and Smartphones
Thursday, 11th April 2013
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021