Mini Review: NewsEdge
22nd October 2013
By Jan Knight
Jan Knight reviews web-based news monitoring service NewsEdge, an award-winning product that combines premium and free web sources into one online database that is used by over 450 global corporate enterprise and government organisations. She provides an overall look at the product and its current features as well as a discussion on some of the more significant product enhancements since our 2012 review.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Market Map: the Options in News Aggregation & Beyond
Thursday, 10th October 2013
- News Aggregation Solution Gives City Law Firm RPC a Competitive Edge
Monday, 7th October 2013
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com
Thursday, 22nd March 2012
- FreePint Series Keeps You On Top of the Changing Landscape in News Aggregation
Monday, 14th October 2013
- Further Buyer Perspectives on News Content
Thursday, 3rd October 2013
- Early Results on FreePint's News Needs and Preferences Survey: Factiva Changes Making Big Waves
Tuesday, 3rd September 2013
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021