Mini Review: NewsEdge
22nd October 2013
By Jan Knight
Jan Knight reviews web-based news monitoring service NewsEdge, an award-winning product that combines premium and free web sources into one online database that is used by over 450 global corporate enterprise and government organisations. She provides an overall look at the product and its current features as well as a discussion on some of the more significant product enhancements since our 2012 review.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Mini Review: NewsEdge
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Market Map: the Options in News Aggregation & Beyond
Thursday, 10th October 2013
- News Aggregation Solution Gives City Law Firm RPC a Competitive Edge
Monday, 7th October 2013
- Product Review of NewsEdge.com
Thursday, 22nd March 2012
- FreePint Series Keeps You On Top of the Changing Landscape in News Aggregation
Monday, 14th October 2013
- Further Buyer Perspectives on News Content
Thursday, 3rd October 2013
- Early Results on FreePint's News Needs and Preferences Survey: Factiva Changes Making Big Waves
Tuesday, 3rd September 2013
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021