FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 1 - Premium News Content and Preferences
26th November 2014
Part 1 of FreePint's 2014 News Needs & Preferences Survey reports on findings relating to premium news content and preferences. Results include the reported importance of variables relating to news content products, and how frequently respondents carry out activities around news.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 1 - Premium News Content and Preferences
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 5 - A Closer Look at News Use-Cases and Value
Monday, 15th December 2014
- FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 4 - A Look at Non-Cost Resources
Monday, 8th December 2014
- FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 3 - Key Suppliers and Satisfaction
Thursday, 4th December 2014
- FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 2 - Purchase Criteria and Integration
Monday, 1st December 2014
- FreePint News Survey 2013. Results: Purchase Criteria
Monday, 18th November 2013
- Concluding FreePint's 2014 News Survey Analysis
Monday, 22nd December 2014
- Introduction to FreePint's 2014 News Survey Analysis
Wednesday, 26th November 2014
- Preliminary Results on FreePint News Survey 2014
Wednesday, 15th October 2014
- Sixth Annual News Needs & Preferences Survey Tracks Change
Wednesday, 13th November 2013
- FreePint Report: Survey on News Needs & Preferences 2014
Monday, 22nd December 2014
- FreePint Report: Survey on News Needs & Preferences 2013
Monday, 16th December 2013
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021