Getting Wired in the Workplace
16th April 2015
By James Mullan
James Mullan's interest is sparked by a recent article about "wirearchy", a term he had not come across before but which was coined 10 years ago. He looks at the writing of key authors Jon Husband and Jane McConnell on the digital workplace and considers how tools and technologies are transforming organisations.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Getting Wired in the Workplace
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Does Digital Technology Pervade Our Lives?
Monday, 30th March 2015
- Building a Better (Digital) Workplace
Friday, 28th November 2014
- What on Earth is the Digital Workplace?
Tuesday, 3rd December 2013
- Mini Review: Workshare
Tuesday, 22nd January 2013
- Enterprise Collaboration Enables New Ways of Doing Business
Friday, 7th March 2014
- How Effective is Your Enterprise Social Network?
Friday, 7th February 2014
- The Road to the Effective Social Enterprise
Thursday, 30th January 2014
- Managing a digital workplace
Monday, 26th March 2012
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021