How to Create a Training Video in No Time At All
18th June 2015
By Phil Bradley
Phil Bradley explains why videos are an increasingly important part of the trainer's armoury. His article explores what you need to know and what equipment you need before you start filming. He also looks at some of the best resources for online video training, screen recording software, and identifies some of the best apps to enable you to record and edit direct from mobile devices.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: How to Create a Training Video in No Time At All
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- "Being Digital" with the OU - Flexible Pathways to Learning
Tuesday, 16th June 2015
- Using Competency-Based Strategies to Develop your Team of Information Professionals
Friday, 12th June 2015
- Q&A with Fuse: Video in Social Learning
Monday, 10th March 2014
- Social Technologies: Communicating Value through Storytelling
Tuesday, 18th February 2014
- The Evolution of Video on the Web - Towards a Legitimate Resource
Monday, 25th March 2013
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021