Results from Jinfo Research into Relationships Between IS and IT Part 1 - Context, Control
25th March 2016
Presenting Jinfo research into how information services professionals work with IT colleagues and the effectiveness of these relationships. In part one of the analysis Robin Neidorf looks at organisational structures, reporting lines, whether activities are outsourced, and size of staff and numbers of employees they support.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Results from Jinfo Research into Relationships Between IS and IT Part 1 - Context, Control
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Results from Jinfo Research into Relationships Between IS and IT Part 2 - Influence, Expertise
Tuesday, 29th March 2016
- Managing Your Intranet, with the IT Department and Others
Thursday, 17th March 2016
- Case Study - Cargill Works in Tandem with IT & Strategy Teams
Wednesday, 16th March 2016
- How Do You Ensure the Best Possible Relationship With Your IT Department?
Thursday, 28th January 2016
- Jinfo Research into Relationships Between IS and IT
Thursday, 31st March 2016
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021