Three steps to prosperous business partnerships
22nd May 2017
Information professionals need to be adept at handling many different types of business relationships, both internal and external. Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi looks at the approaches that can be adopted to create a foundation of trust and collaboration and exceed expectations and outcomes for all parties involved.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Three steps to prosperous business partnerships
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- SWOT analysis - the four main models of information centre management
Monday, 15th May 2017
- Why isn't benchmarking more straightforward?
Wednesday, 26th April 2017
- Jinfo feedback - benchmarking information services
Wednesday, 1st March 2017
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
The final quarter can feel daunting; a busy operating period often combined with a large number of contract renewals. Negotiations are increasingly difficult; a value based approach can provide useful levers. Learn about the practical strategies you can employ to drive the negotiating process.Read on the Blog
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- The value of information remains at the heart of it all
Friday, 8th July 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022