Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi
Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi entered the information management world running the customer experience department of an emerging software service provider. Here she positioned her department as the internal representative of client needs, taking a deep dive into the work and priorities of information managers. Five years later she took that philosophy abroad when she expanded the business to North America.
Rebecca is an operations consultant for small businesses and internal departments who are building mission statements, business processes and growth strategies.
You can follow her blog through her website, www.rgbrizi.com
Rebecca can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi:
Community sessions - a unique opportunity for frank conversation
Tuesday, 8th September 2020
You don't want to miss our next Community session where you’ll be able to engage in peer dialogue with other information professionals about issues that matter to you. Join the conversation with your peers on important topics such as contract negotiations, stakeholder management, and evaluating products.
Remote team practices - smooth out the bumps with Jinfo's events
Wednesday, 1st April 2020
When faced with the challenges of remote team working, you need to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals. Throughout April, Jinfo will be holding a series of live Webinars and Community sessions covering a diverse range of topics relating to remote team working so be sure to register now.
Creating networks as part of your strategy
Monday, 21st October 2019
Information professionals are in a unique position within their organisation because they connect with so many different people and teams and this article looks at how to engage and manage others when developing a stakeholder strategy.
Improving upwards communication - a model in action
Monday, 22nd July 2019
Reporting is a key part of upward communication within an organisation, and information teams must use it to create an ongoing conversation with stakeholders and clients. This article looks at how information teams can create more effective reports that will allow them to confirm their expertise and influence an organisation’s outcomes.
Finding a balance between expert service and self-service
Wednesday, 27th February 2019
Jinfo's popular "State of the industry" Community sessions were back for another year tackling some key challenges for 2019. Two key areas were given prominence, including the tension between higher value expert work and self-service offerings as well comprehensive skills development in new areas. This article looks in more detail at some of the findings and gives some helpful practical tips on how an information team can set itself on the road to continuous improvement.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021