Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi
Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi has over 15 years of experience managing customer experience for information professionals, across a range of their needs and different product categories.
Rebecca entered the information management world managing operations with an emerging software service provider. She has worked with information professionals across Europe, the United States and Australia, advising them on strategic positioning.
You can follow her blog through her website, www.rgbrizi.com
Articles by Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi:
Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
Evolving as an Information Centre of Excellence requires new thinking and strategy, not just more people to do the work. Jinfo’s clear step-by-step visioning and planning process helps you describe the future and identify the qualities, characteristics and skills required to get there.
Raise your own bar from transactions to strategy
Wednesday, 25th August 2021
Raise your ambitions and drive information strategy for your organisation. When you see yourself as a strategic asset to the business, your stakeholders will start to do so as well.
Chart your destiny
Thursday, 5th August 2021
Don’t let the piddly things distract you from strategy – another Jinfo client regains control of the operational reins.
Research update - what do you want to be known for?
Thursday, 17th June 2021
Maintain long-term relevance by envisioning your Known Fors and adopting the Centre of Excellence approach.
Community sessions - a unique opportunity for frank conversation
Tuesday, 8th September 2020
You don't want to miss our next Community session where you’ll be able to engage in peer dialogue with other information professionals about issues that matter to you. Join the conversation with your peers on important topics such as contract negotiations, stakeholder management, and evaluating products.
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
The final quarter can feel daunting; a busy operating period often combined with a large number of contract renewals. Negotiations are increasingly difficult; a value based approach can provide useful levers. Learn about the practical strategies you can employ to drive the negotiating process.Read on the Blog
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- The value of information remains at the heart of it all
Friday, 8th July 2022
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022