Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi
Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi is a senior analyst with Jinfo and manages a majority of customer relationships. She has over 15 years of experience managing customer experience for information professionals, across a range of their needs and different product categories. At Jinfo, she is constantly evaluating customer priorities and mapping them to current and upcoming Jinfo resources, as well as contributing her customer insights to product development.
Rebecca entered the information management world managing operations with an emerging software service provider. She has worked with information professionals across Europe, the United States and Australia, advising them on strategic positioning.
You can follow her blog through her website, www.rgbrizi.com
Rebecca can be contacted at email@example.com
Articles by Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi:
Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
Evolving as an Information Centre of Excellence requires new thinking and strategy, not just more people to do the work. Jinfo’s clear step-by-step visioning and planning process helps you describe the future and identify the qualities, characteristics and skills required to get there.
Raise your own bar from transactions to strategy
Wednesday, 25th August 2021
Raise your ambitions and drive information strategy for your organisation. When you see yourself as a strategic asset to the business, your stakeholders will start to do so as well.
Chart your destiny
Thursday, 5th August 2021
Don’t let the piddly things distract you from strategy – another Jinfo client regains control of the operational reins.
Research update - what do you want to be known for?
Thursday, 17th June 2021
Maintain long-term relevance by envisioning your Known Fors and adopting the Centre of Excellence approach.
Community sessions - a unique opportunity for frank conversation
Tuesday, 8th September 2020
You don't want to miss our next Community session where you’ll be able to engage in peer dialogue with other information professionals about issues that matter to you. Join the conversation with your peers on important topics such as contract negotiations, stakeholder management, and evaluating products.
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021