Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi
Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi entered the information management world running the customer experience department of an emerging software service provider. Here she positioned her department as the internal representative of client needs, taking a deep dive into the work and priorities of information managers. Five years later she took that philosophy abroad when she expanded the business to North America.
Rebecca is an operations consultant for small businesses and internal departments who are building mission statements, business processes and growth strategies.
You can follow her blog through her website, www.rgbrizi.com
Rebecca can be contacted at email@example.com
Articles by Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi:
Community sessions - a unique opportunity for frank conversation
Tuesday, 8th September 2020
You don't want to miss our next Community session where you’ll be able to engage in peer dialogue with other information professionals about issues that matter to you. Join the conversation with your peers on important topics such as contract negotiations, stakeholder management, and evaluating products.
Remote team practices - smooth out the bumps with Jinfo's events
Wednesday, 1st April 2020
When faced with the challenges of remote team working, you need to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals. Throughout April, Jinfo will be holding a series of live Webinars and Community sessions covering a diverse range of topics relating to remote team working so be sure to register now.
Creating networks as part of your strategy
Monday, 21st October 2019
Information professionals are in a unique position within their organisation because they connect with so many different people and teams and this article looks at how to engage and manage others when developing a stakeholder strategy.
Improving upwards communication - a model in action
Monday, 22nd July 2019
Reporting is a key part of upward communication within an organisation, and information teams must use it to create an ongoing conversation with stakeholders and clients. This article looks at how information teams can create more effective reports that will allow them to confirm their expertise and influence an organisation’s outcomes.
Finding a balance between expert service and self-service
Wednesday, 27th February 2019
Jinfo's popular "State of the industry" Community sessions were back for another year tackling some key challenges for 2019. Two key areas were given prominence, including the tension between higher value expert work and self-service offerings as well comprehensive skills development in new areas. This article looks in more detail at some of the findings and gives some helpful practical tips on how an information team can set itself on the road to continuous improvement.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021