Research update - what do you want to be known for?
Thursday, 17th June 2021
Maintain long-term relevance by envisioning your Known Fors and adopting the Centre of Excellence approach.
Ask yourself today: "What do you want to be known for?"
The most effective information teams answer this question strategically and ambitiously, creating a strong presence of their unique expertise for their stakeholders... and for themselves.
If you're concerned about long-term relevance, positioning with key stakeholders and working from a strategy rather than from a task list, we encourage you to join the dozens of Jinfo clients that have adopted the Centre of Excellence approach.
It's an exciting challenge with enormous potential. Get the support of your peers who are tackling the same challenges when you join the Community session, Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers (anonymised notes available for those who cannot attend live).
If you have questions about the process, resources available, and additional guidance Jinfo can provide, get in touch today.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022