Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
13th July 2021
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
For nearly a decade, Jinfo has assisted information teams with designing their own versions of the Jinfo model for an Information Centre of Excellence. Now you have a chance to compare notes, objectives and results with your peers.
If you have not yet explored the activities in the Focus on Centre of Excellence, start by reviewing the activities, which cover:
- Step one - map your services to the model
- Step two - create your Pillars of Service
- Step three - envision your Known Fors
- Step four - assess your team's characteristics
- Step five - your evolution work plan.
Then, if you missed the session, download the anonymised notes from this confidential discussion today.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022