Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
23rd July 2021
For nearly a decade, Jinfo has assisted information teams with designing their own versions of the Jinfo model for an Information Centre of Excellence. Now you have a chance to compare notes, objectives and results with your peers.
If you have not yet explored the activities in the Focus on Centre of Excellence, start by reviewing the activities, which cover:
- Step one - map your services to the model
- Step two - create your Pillars of Service
- Step three - envision your Known Fors
- Step four - assess your team's characteristics
- Step five - your evolution work plan.
Then, if you missed the session, download the anonymised notes from this confidential discussion today.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this report is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
- Pages: 15
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 21st May 2021
Jinfo Community session
26th March 2024
GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
Jinfo February 2024 Update
14th February 2024
- GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
- Talking to vendors, talking to buyers (ESG, GenAI and YouTube)
10th January 2024
- Review of the industry in 2023, and our 2024 plans
20th December 2023