Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
23rd July 2021
For nearly a decade, Jinfo has assisted information teams with designing their own versions of the Jinfo model for an Information Centre of Excellence. Now you have a chance to compare notes, objectives and results with your peers.
If you have not yet explored the activities in the Focus on Centre of Excellence, start by reviewing the activities, which cover:
- Step one - map your services to the model
- Step two - create your Pillars of Service
- Step three - envision your Known Fors
- Step four - assess your team's characteristics
- Step five - your evolution work plan.
Then, if you missed the session, download the anonymised notes from this confidential discussion today.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this report is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
- Pages: 15
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 21st May 2021
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023