Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
10th June 2021
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
What is the unique contribution that your team – with your particular expertise – can make to your organisation? The ability to summarise your value helps you capture the best of what you do and describe it in succinct headlines.
In this webinar, we will walk you through the visioning activity that Jinfo uses to create your Known Fors.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Centre of Excellence:
After viewing this recording, you'll be able to perform the exercise and envision the ideal future state for your Information Centre of Excellence.
If you want tailored guidance from Jinfo's experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Centre of Excellence today.
A recording and/or slide deck of this webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription? Please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Access to this recorded webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023