Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
10th June 2021
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
What is the unique contribution that your team – with your particular expertise – can make to your organisation? The ability to summarise your value helps you capture the best of what you do and describe it in succinct headlines.
In this webinar, we will walk you through the visioning activity that Jinfo uses to create your Known Fors.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Centre of Excellence:
After viewing this recording, you'll be able to perform the exercise and envision the ideal future state for your Information Centre of Excellence.
If you want tailored guidance from Jinfo's experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Centre of Excellence today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022