Amplifying the strategic contribution of the information team
12th March 2019
Information professionals have a unique set of skills that organisations really need but tend to overlook and underuse. Even when there are priority projects where information management is important, sometimes external consultants are the first point of call. You know you make a strategic contribution to your organisation and so does your boss but do your senior stakeholders and users know? This article looks at some ways you can highlight the strategic contribution you make and start to break down some of the outdated stereotypes and perceptions.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Amplifying the strategic contribution of the information team
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Balancing your information strategy to meet end-user needs and business strategy needs
Friday, 8th March 2019
- Jinfo model of an Information Centre of Excellence
Friday, 1st March 2019
- How a competency framework can help define and articulate your areas of expertise
Thursday, 17th January 2019
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022