Q&A with SPi Global - technology to transform content assets
16th May 2019
By Andrew Lucas
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is playing an increasingly important role in how businesses, governments, and other organisations operate. Its growth over the last 25 years has been driven in part by the rise of the internet, which has fuelled a burgeoning BPO industry in Asia, particularly in India, China, and the Philippines. Jinfo interviewed SPi Global's chief technology officer, Jishnu Gupta, to find out about its technology-driven solutions in this area and what makes it unique.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Q&A with SPi Global - technology to transform content assets
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with Thomson Reuters Open Calais - tagging unstructured data
Thursday, 5th July 2018
- Company landscape - Copyright Clearance Center's RightFind product suite
Friday, 7th June 2019
- Market landscape - business intelligence and data visualisation platforms
Monday, 20th August 2018
- Market landscape - text and sentiment analytics
Tuesday, 7th November 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021