Company landscape - Copyright Clearance Center's RightFind product suite
7th June 2019
Company landscape - RightFind product suite
Copyright Clearance Center and its subsidiaries RightsDirect and Ixxus has a range of products and tools in the arena of licensing, workflow, managing and accessing content, and managing copyright. Products are designed for academia, publishers and businesses. We highlight six products particularly applicable to the Jinfo audience of corporate information professionals
In this company landscape we look at six products from Copyright Clearance Center:
- RightFind Enterprise
- RightFind Now Document Delivery
- RightFind Insight
- RightFind Business Intelligence
- RightFind XML for Mining
- RightFind Navigate.
We provide a brief description of products, a link to the vendor's homepage and product page. We also cover typical users, geographic scope, special features, and value the product offers.
By Sophie Alexander.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Company landscape - Copyright Clearance Center's RightFind product suite
- Pages: 10
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of RightFind Business Intelligence
Wednesday, 5th February 2020
- Mini review of RightFind Navigate
Wednesday, 29th January 2020
- How risky is it to reuse someone else's copyrighted material?
Monday, 2nd September 2019
- Q&A with SPi Global - technology to transform content assets
Thursday, 16th May 2019
- Q&A with Copyrightlaws.com - the place to learn about copyright and licensing
Friday, 22nd March 2019
- Product walkthrough - RightFind XML for Mining
Thursday, 11th January 2018
- Market landscape - document delivery
Tuesday, 8th September 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021