Product walkthrough - RightFind XML for Mining
11th January 2018
By Scott Vine
RightFind XML for Mining is one of the business products and services offered by the Copyright Clearance Center. It enables you to quickly identify and download a collection of full-text articles from multiple publishers through a single source giving you a complete article collection for text mining. In this mini review, Jinfo takes a look at the sources, coverage and search functionality as well as future developments for the product.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Product walkthrough - RightFind XML for Mining
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- New developments for pharma in AI and data analytics
Tuesday, 19th December 2017
- RightFind XML for Mining - a Q&A with Copyright Clearance Center (CCC)
Thursday, 13th August 2015
- PharmaCircle Business Class Professional - global coverage for pharma business development
Thursday, 29th June 2017
- Product Review of CCC RightFind Enterprise suite
Thursday, 26th March 2020
- Company landscape - Copyright Clearance Center's RightFind product suite
Friday, 7th June 2019
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022