PharmaCircle Business Class Professional - global coverage for pharma business development
Thursday, 29th June 2017
Find out what PharmaCircle Business Class Professional offers business development and prospecting managers seeking information on biopharma developments and deals worldwide.
If you're looking for information about drugs, biologics and combination product development and innovation worldwide then PharmaCircle should already be on your horizon. We were interested to review PharmaCircle Business Class Professional to see how comprehensive its coverage is and how it stacks up against competitors.
Jinfo Subscribers can log in now to view our "Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional" - and it's also available for one-off purchase.
Comprehensive source for biopharma
Reviewer Michelle Maxwell is a life sciences professional with a PhD from Oxford University, and 12 years post-qualification experience in academia and the pharmaceutical industry. She points out that the Business Class Professional product "provides a useful platform for business development and prospecting managers in the pharmaceutical industry" but is "very much focused on business and not necessarily the right solution for those in R&D".
It offers global coverage in areas from companies and VC transactions to FDA Orange Book approvals and drug delivery technologies.
The use-cases include being able to identify competitors, partners and market gaps.
PharmaCircle also offers Premium and Business Class Elite products which might better suit companies focused on R&D or on the Asian markets.
Find out more
Jinfo Subscribers can sign in now to read "Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional" and find out more about key features, upcoming developments, value and unique selling points.
If you do not have a Jinfo Subscription, you can purchase this report with a credit card.
- Blog post title: PharmaCircle Business Class Professional - global coverage for pharma business development
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 20th June 2017
- Mini review of AdisInsight - a "one-stop solution" for pharmaceutical researchers
Wednesday, 15th March 2017
- Market landscape - the leaders in big pharma data visualisation
Friday, 25th November 2016
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021