PharmaCircle Business Class Professional - global coverage for pharma business development
Thursday, 29th June 2017
Find out what PharmaCircle Business Class Professional offers business development and prospecting managers seeking information on biopharma developments and deals worldwide.
If you're looking for information about drugs, biologics and combination product development and innovation worldwide then PharmaCircle should already be on your horizon. We were interested to review PharmaCircle Business Class Professional to see how comprehensive its coverage is and how it stacks up against competitors.
Jinfo Subscribers can log in now to view our "Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional" - and it's also available for one-off purchase.
Comprehensive source for biopharma
Reviewer Michelle Maxwell is a life sciences professional with a PhD from Oxford University, and 12 years post-qualification experience in academia and the pharmaceutical industry. She points out that the Business Class Professional product "provides a useful platform for business development and prospecting managers in the pharmaceutical industry" but is "very much focused on business and not necessarily the right solution for those in R&D".
It offers global coverage in areas from companies and VC transactions to FDA Orange Book approvals and drug delivery technologies.
The use-cases include being able to identify competitors, partners and market gaps.
PharmaCircle also offers Premium and Business Class Elite products which might better suit companies focused on R&D or on the Asian markets.
Find out more
Jinfo Subscribers can sign in now to read "Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional" and find out more about key features, upcoming developments, value and unique selling points.
If you do not have a Jinfo Subscription, you can purchase this report with a credit card.
- Blog post title: PharmaCircle Business Class Professional - global coverage for pharma business development
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 20th June 2017
- Mini review of AdisInsight - a "one-stop solution" for pharmaceutical researchers
Wednesday, 15th March 2017
- Market landscape - the leaders in big pharma data visualisation
Friday, 25th November 2016
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
The final quarter can feel daunting; a busy operating period often combined with a large number of contract renewals. Negotiations are increasingly difficult; a value based approach can provide useful levers. Learn about the practical strategies you can employ to drive the negotiating process.Read on the Blog
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- The value of information remains at the heart of it all
Friday, 8th July 2022
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022