Product Review of CCC RightFind Enterprise suite
26th March 2020
RightFind Enterprise is a customisable and flexible library resources and workflow management system, made up of modules which enable access to a wide breadth of STM (scientific, technical, medical) primary literature and research databases, provide a unique depth of copyright visibility and management, and which deliver detailed content analytics for information managers to easily provide usage and ROI reports tailored to different stakeholder audiences and requirements.
This review, which builds on a recent Jinfo CCC company landscape, takes an in-depth look at the various modules and their significant features, with some details on the company history, the competitor landscape and recent developments.
- Introduces the company and product and looks at its key advantages
- Looks at its wide range of scientific, technical, and medical resources which stands at over 120 million citations to date
- Explores the search and user interface and its output features
- Highlights the help and training available
- Looks at the competitive landscape, which includes Sinequa, Lucidworks and Watson Discovery as well as other enterprise library management systems with reporting and usage data analytics features
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product Review of CCC RightFind Enterprise suite
- Pages: 27
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of CCC RightFind Enterprise Suite (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Tuesday, 31st March 2020
- Product review of CCC RightFind Enterprise Suite (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Monday, 30th March 2020
- Product review of CCC RightFind Enterprise Suite (sources - content and coverage)
Friday, 27th March 2020
- Product review of CCC RightFind Enterprise Suite (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Thursday, 26th March 2020
- Mini review of RightFind Business Intelligence
Wednesday, 5th February 2020
- Mini review of RightFind Navigate
Wednesday, 29th January 2020
- Product walkthrough - RightFind XML for Mining
Thursday, 11th January 2018
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021