Jeanette Eldridge is an information specialist, currently supporting a number of systematic reviews at the University of Nottingham"s School of Health Sciences. She is also a patent information specialist, and is secretary to the British Patent Information Professionals cross-industry group. Recently, she was a senior research librarian at the University of Nottingham, providing guidance to researchers in the Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences on open access and supporting staff and students producing systematic reviews in medicine and healthcare. Jeanette has previously been an information professional in pharmaceutical R&D, with experience in supporting a range of researchers and IP professionals involved in drug-hunting projects.
Articles by Jeanette Eldridge:
Survey results: Challenges, pressures and opportunities for corporate information centres
Tuesday, 9th June 2020
Our recent survey on the challenges, pressures and opportunities for information centres explored with participants the pressures relating to the visibility and value of their services, how they are juggling budgets and managing the licensing arena, particularly in the context of open access, and still keeping up with other changes in technology. Our report "Jinfo survey - challenges facing information teams" summarises the detailed feedback and the analysis of the responses.
The final part of our five-part report looking at the findings of Jinfo's market research survey on behalf of Springer Nature designed to elicit the opinions of corporate information centres on open access materials, products and services, focuses on respondents' perceived value of publisher-produced resources in this area and how dialogue could be enhanced between them.
Jinfo survey - challenges facing information teams (part 4 - open access)
Thursday, 4th June 2020
Part four of our five-part report looks at the findings of Jinfo's market research survey on behalf of Springer Nature designed to elicit the opinions of corporate information centres on open access materials, products and services. In particular, we look at how important open access is to users, whether it's a key factor in their content portfolio, and highlight some of the challenges and concerns they have with it.
Jinfo survey - challenges facing information teams (part 3 - managing your content portfolio)
Wednesday, 3rd June 2020
In part three of our five-part report looking at the findings of Jinfo's market research survey on behalf of Springer Nature, designed to elicit the opinions of corporate information centres on open access materials, products and services, we focus on the types of organisations respondents work in and what they do, and how they evaluate products and services for purchase and renewal.
In the second of a five-part report looking at the findings of Jinfo's market research survey on behalf of Springer Nature designed to elicit the opinions of corporate information centres on open access materials, products and services, we explore some of the challenges faced by respondents in their relationships with users and stakeholders as well as their organisations.
Reports by Jeanette Eldridge:
Product Review of CCC RightFind Enterprise suite
Thursday, 26th March 2020
RightFind Enterprise is a customisable and flexible library resources and workflow management system, made up of modules which enable access to a wide...
Adopting technology for discovery 2019
Wednesday, 21st August 2019
Jinfo"s research on discovery tools and priorities looks at the adoption of technology for content discovery by information professionals across a ran...
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021